I have news!

The fanisticalmythology.gr site is ready. Of course, we haven't added photos yet. Unfortunately, the site is not yet fully recognized, and therefore not yet secure. But soon it will be recognized and ready to "run". However, this is not our only problem. In order for you to be able to find me, without having written the link, I have to upload only in Greek for about 5 to 6 months, so that Google understands that I am addressing the Greek audience. When it understands it, I will also address foreign audiences accordingly. I hope you understand. However, in order for it to be less than 6 months, you should visit the site often, so that Google, more quickly, allows me to show up in searches, with simple keywords.I will upload every day, however, all cases and spoilers (as well as secrets), after 200 readings of the book. Feel free to buy it, and join the company of the author of Fanistical Mythology, FZM.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Το site

Έχω νέα!